Whether You are French speaking Doctors with extensive professional experience or fresh graduates, with European M.D. and Specialist Degrees and You would like to get a job in France, we propose to accompany You along your journey towards the position that suits You best.
Once we identify and understand your needs we can advise You effectively and we can find for You the suitable position which matches your skills and your experience.
Each application is very important to us and even if we have no current vacancies fitting your profile, we will give You a response within a short term. If You agree, we’ll enter your coordinates then to our database and we’ll contact You again if we find the suitable job for You later.
If You choose to work with us, You’ll benefit from our services in several ways:
- We propose You personalized job search in order to find a position that suits You.
- You will know at any time the state of your application, since we will accompany You through the whole recruitment process.
- We help You in finalizing your CV and to point out your special skills.
- We advise You in all administrative steps in order to obtain documents required by the College of Doctors in France.
- We present You job offers from the beginning as detailed as possible.
- At first, we organize a phone or online interview between You and the Hospital or Clinic, which is usually represented by its General Manager, Medical Affairs / HR Manager and the competent Head of Department following your Specialty. This first contact gives You the opportunity to ask your questions, too and to have a better understanding of the position and conditions.
- We will clarify the Terms and Conditions stated in the employment contract.
- We can advise You to improve your language skills effectively. We can also suggest You useful links, books and DVD, including Medical French.
- We can provide You with all practical information about France and its healthcare system, as well as about its administrative features.
- You can concentrate on your activities while we continue the job-search for You.
- We communicate with Employers and arrange phone or online interviews and then a visit according to your schedule.
- You can benefit from our logistics support: we organize for You at your convenience your visit to the Employer’s office.
- We handle the formalities for the recognition of your professional qualifications in France and we foresee a meeting with a Member of the College of Doctors of the competent department for the moment when the You will undertake your visit at Employer’s office.
- Our services are free.
- We pay for the majority of the expenses that occur during the interviews abroad: we take in charge your airplane-tickets and we reimburse expenses related to a car-rental or train-tickets to get to the Employer’s office. In the majority of the cases the Employer offers You free accommodation for the time of your visit.
Our candidate’s success stories are the guarantee for the quality of our services!
STAGES OF SELECTION
1. Send us your CV
This should fairly highlight your professional experience, as an employer will decide on a possible interview, based on the details provided in your CV.
2. Talk to us
Our goal is to better understand your needs and your motivation in order to determine your priorities in finding a job.
We’ll help You in finalizing your CV in order to point out your professional skills and experience which are important to the Employer and to the College of Doctors in France.
At this stage, we require a set of documents that Employers usually ask for, besides your CV. Papers such as university diploma, specialist degree, certificate of conformity.
3. We send your application to Employers
Only Hospital or Clinics that meet your criteria will be selected to receive the application. Response time varies from one Employer to another one, as your CV should be viewed by several people before the decision makers will invite You to an interview.
4. The interview.
We arrange for You phone or online interviews with the Employer’s representatives. If those interviews are concluding, we organize a face-to-face visit to the Employer’s office.
5. We handle the formalities for obtaining recognition of professional qualifications and Your registration by the College of Doctors in France.
We have the experience of dozens of candidates with these procedures and will advise You to the last detail about preparation of documents, so that everything can proceed quickly and stress free for You.
6. You can start work at the date previously agreed by You and the Employer.
7. We keep in touch with both You and the Employer in order to ensure that the cooperation is optimal.
I am currently working as a Urologist in the Grand-Est Region of France.
I have previously practiced in Bulgaria and in Quebec, Canada.
Thank you very much, Zsuzsanna, for your help and support during the recruitment process, especially given the maze of administration and bureaucracy in which it is a real challenge to navigate!
I will encourage my colleagues to benefit from your skills, professionalism, and dedication!
The whole process was exemplarily conducted on every level and, most of all, incredibly easy all thanks to Bora EGV Recruitment. Every step was carefully explained and managed so that we encountered no obstacles. Everything, from contacting the Hospital to paperwork and even the trips and plane tickets were all taken in charge by Bora EGV Recruitment. Even after we commenced working and living in France, we were helped with our documents so that we could enjoy our new life. We would strongly recommend Bora EGV Recruitment because it is simply exemplary.
We recommend Bora EGV Recruitment with good heart and with gratitude to all Physicians and Health Care workers who intend to settle and to practice in France. We are a General Practitioner and Physiotherapist couple and we left our native country with two young children. Zsuzsanna BONY-RÁKÓCZI supported us with her tailor-made services, she helped us to manage in the maze of the bureaucracy and she always provided us with updated information. Her professionalism has removed a lot of weight from our shoulders.
Our colleagues in France know her very well and appreciate her work, in this way we could go ahead even more smoothly. We are still in contact with Zsuzsa and if we have any question, she is always available.
We are very thankful that we could work together with Her and we wish that she could find always so much pleasure and satisfaction in her job and we wish she could help with so much enthusiasm Candidates and their Families in the future, too!
I replied to the ad published by Bora EGV Recruitment looking for Doctors for France. I applied as a General Practitioner by them and I got in touch with Zsuzsa Bony-Rákóczi. Already during our first contact she seemed to be very correct, precise and sympathetic. I could later experience in live that all the information she provided me earlier was complete and correct. She helped me in everything, she knows very well the maze of the bureaucraty in my home country and in France and due to her good contacts she is able to manage and to strongly support our interests. It isn’t easy matter for a Doctor coming from another country to get the registration by the College of Doctors in France. She was very efficient also in that regard and she managed that with professionalism.
We are still in friendly terms and if I need some help, she is always available.
I appreciate a lot Zsuzsa Bony-Rákóczi both on a human and professional level. I highly recommend Her and her company to those who would like to find a job in France as GP or Specialists.
LES 25 MESURES-PHARES DE LA POLITIQUE DE PRÉVENTION EN FRANCE
Le Gouvernement Français se mobilise en faveur de la promotion de la santé „La santé est un état de complet bien-être physique, mental et social, et ne consiste pas seulement en une absence de maladie ou d'infirmité.” Cette définition de l’Organisation Mondiale de...
Quel est le plan du gouvernement Français contre les déserts médicaux?
Le gouvernement Français prend plusieurs mesures pour remédier à la pénurie de médecins dans certaines régions. Le Premier ministre a déclaré que la France a une médecine exceptionnelle, mais un meilleur accès aux soins est nécessaire, la répartition des médecins...