Qualified and reliable personnel is the most precious resource in the healthcare system and finding the suitable candidate can become a real challenge for You.
We have already successfully finalized dozens of recruitment projects in France.
If You choose to work with us, You will benefit from our vast experience and our knowledge about the specific medical recruitment market.
Once we identify and understand Your needs, we can propose You tailor-made recruitment services and advise You effectively.
A very important aspect of the recruitment process is the recognition of the candidate’s professional qualifications by the College of Doctors in France (or by the National Management Center for not automatically recognizable degrees). We guide our Candidates throughout the whole process in order to obtain their registration in a timely manner.
We promote the vacant positions in several European countries in which we have a good reputation among medical personnel due to our flexible and reliable services.
If You delegate us a mission, You’ll benefit from our services in several ways:
- We have a database containing several thousands of French-speaking doctors.
- Our Candidates can be of any age: among them we have young Physicians, as well as Senior Specialists with several years of strong international experience.
- They all have European M.D. and Specialist Degrees (Directive 2005/36/EC).
- We can advise our Candidates to improve their language skills effectively.
- Due to our efficient selection procedure, we can come up with appropriate solutions.
- We hold interviews with Candidates to assess professional competence and personality, and we present You only those Candidates who match your requirements, in this way we save for You time and energy.
- We organize the necessary arrangements for interviews online or by phone.
- After successful phone or online interviews between the Client and the Candidate, we arrange a visit for the Candidate at your convenience.
- We handle the formalities for the recognition of professional qualifications and we organize a meeting with a Member of the College of Doctors of the competent department for the moment when the Candidate will undertake the first visit at your office.
- Since we are based in Central-Europe, we are closed to our Candidates, which allows us to better understand them.
- We can also advise them in all administrative steps in their home-countries, even in their native language in order to obtain documents required by the College of Doctors in France.
- Once our Candidate joins our Client, we keep in touch both with the Client and the Candidate in order to ensure a good communication between them and to avoid any misunderstandings.
References are at disposal on request.
Stages of selection
- We define the exact profile of the Candidate You are searching for, based on the professional and personal skills he/she has to meet for the specific position, after analyzing in depth the vacant position.
- In parallel we analyze in detail the European legislation that refers to recognition of professional qualifications to determine from which countries Candidates can be recruited for the position offered by You. Due to differences in health and education systems of European countries, not all medical specialties benefit from mutual recognition.
- We develop a job description together with You, in order to present it to the future Candidates.
- We contact Candidates from our database that match your criteria and promote job vacancies with ads through various advertising media.
- We interview Candidates interested in your offer and if they meet the selection criteria we will send You a full CV including professional and language skills and detailed experiences.
- Together with You we organize phone or online interviews with the Candidate.
- If those interviews are successful, we organize a visit for the Candidate at your office.
- We support the Candidate with the recognition of professional qualifications (registration by the College of Doctors in France).
- The Candidate can start work.
- We keep in touch with both You and the Candidate in order to ensure that the cooperation is optimal.
The whole process was exemplarily conducted on every level and, most of all, incredibly easy all thanks to Bora EGV Recruitment. Every step was carefully explained and managed so that we encountered no obstacles. Everything, from contacting the Hospital to paperwork and even the trips and plane tickets were all taken in charge by Bora EGV Recruitment. Even after we commenced working and living in France, we were helped with our documents so that we could enjoy our new life. We would strongly recommend Bora EGV Recruitment because it is simply exemplary.
We recommend Bora EGV Recruitment with good heart and with gratitude to all Physicians and Health Care workers who intend to settle and to practice in France. We are a General Practitioner and Physiotherapist couple and we left our native country with two young children. Zsuzsanna BONY-RÁKÓCZI supported us with her tailor-made services, she helped us to manage in the maze of the bureaucracy and she always provided us with updated information. Her professionalism has removed a lot of weight from our shoulders.
Our colleagues in France know her very well and appreciate her work, in this way we could go ahead even more smoothly. We are still in contact with Zsuzsa and if we have any question, she is always available.
We are very thankful that we could work together with Her and we wish that she could find always so much pleasure and satisfaction in her job and we wish she could help with so much enthusiasm Candidates and their Families in the future, too!
I replied to the ad published by Bora EGV Recruitment looking for Doctors for France. I applied as a General Practitioner by them and I got in touch with Zsuzsa Bony-Rákóczi. Already during our first contact she seemed to be very correct, precise and sympathetic. I could later experience in live that all the information she provided me earlier was complete and correct. She helped me in everything, she knows very well the maze of the bureaucraty in my home country and in France and due to her good contacts she is able to manage and to strongly support our interests. It isn’t easy matter for a Doctor coming from another country to get the registration by the College of Doctors in France. She was very efficient also in that regard and she managed that with professionalism.
We are still in friendly terms and if I need some help, she is always available.
I appreciate a lot Zsuzsa Bony-Rákóczi both on a human and professional level. I highly recommend Her and her company to those who would like to find a job in France as GP or Specialists.
Thank you, BORA EGV Recruitment, for all your help and support! Your work, dedication and support during the process was second to none and what made the difference with other companies. The way you handled this process was exemplary of “how it should be done” and I would encourage my colleagues to use your skills. It is hard to find recruiters nowadays that would put such dedication time and effort into the process. You have demonstrated that sheer perseverance, mixed with following the right steps of interviewing and presenting are key to capturing the role.
Le Gouvernement Français se mobilise en faveur de la promotion de la santé „La santé est un état de complet bien-être physique, mental et social, et ne consiste pas seulement en une absence de maladie ou d'infirmité.” Cette définition de l’Organisation Mondiale de...
Le gouvernement Français prend plusieurs mesures pour remédier à la pénurie de médecins dans certaines régions. Le Premier ministre a déclaré que la France a une médecine exceptionnelle, mais un meilleur accès aux soins est nécessaire, la répartition des médecins...